The Scarecrow Festival is always the 1st weekend in October
- The Festival is organized and run year-round by the non-profit Downtown Event Planners, a small group of business owners or residents in Trenton Michgan
- No taxpayer funds are used for this event – we raise our own money and donate it back to the communities in which we live and work
- The Festival gives donations to charities and non-profits that help volunteer for the event or are selected for a donation.
- None of the volunteers or the Downtown Event Planners are paid, nor do they receive monetary gifts for working the Festival. 100% volunteer-driven
- We are dedicated to being a family-friendly event. We encourage every member of YOUR family to join us and get involved in one of our events or contests or as a spectator. The more the merrier
- Free Festival – no entry fee, free entertainment on the bandstage, free parking and something for everyone.
- SUPPORT LOCAL – Local businesses, local residents local non-profits and charities. The gift of giving starts right here in your backyard.
We are always looking for motivated, community-oriented businesses, arts and crafters, entertainers and non-profits to join the growing number of annual Scarecrow Festival participants.
Have a business? Sponsor an event or enter a scarecrow in Scarecrow Row.
Do you make your own arts or crafts? Are you looking to expand your clientele? Click here.
Perform for the public? Bands/entertainers can contact the Entertainment Chairman to ask about onstage performance opportunities, and solo singers are welcome to enter Scarecrow Idol.
We are a CHARITY event, and welcome other local, regional and national non-profits. Ask us how you can get involved and earn extra funds for your organization today.